Our flood sensor alerts you when it gets wet. Just simply place on the floor near water using appliances and fixtures such as dishwashers, toilets, and washing machines. Water damage is caused by leaking pipes, corroded water heaters, leaky toilets, fixtures in bathrooms, laundry rooms with aging appliances, and more.
Our sensors are Z-Wave enabled devices and are fully compatible with any Z-Wave enabled network.
Sensors come in 2 Versions.
WWA01- Buzzer (When alarming, it will make a chirping noise)
WWA02- LED (This version uses LED indicator only) **This version is water resistant up to 24 hours.
Both are available in WHITE or BLACK enclosure.
• Bathtub / Hot Tub
• Under Sink's
• Sump Pump
• Water Heater.
• Freeze Detection (Pipe's, room's, etc.)
• Dish Washer
• Laundry Washing machine
• Power: Two AA Alkaline batteries
• Battery Life: Calculated to be 1 to 2 years with no alarms in default z-wave network settings.
• Frequency Range: 908.42MHz (US)
• Distance Range: max 100ft line of sight in unobstructed environment
• Product Size (LxWxD): 3" x 2.1" x 1.1"
• Product Weight: 0.24 lbs
• Operating Temperature: 14F(-10C) to 158F (+70C)
• Reported Temperature: Reported temperature is at the unit and has a +/- 2 dec C accuracy
• System Requirement: Any Z-Wave enabled network and controller