Flood & Temperature Sensor
*********NEW 3rd Generation Sensors now Available!!************
Gain peace of mind when away from home. Aging and faulty appliances, corroded water heaters, fixtures in bathrooms and laundry rooms can all cause water damage in the home, which is an expensive fix! Our flood sensor alerts you when it gets wet. Just simply place on the floor near water using appliances and fixtures such as dishwashers, toilets, and washing machines. When paired with our automated water shut-off valve, it will signal the valve to automatically turn off the water supply, eliminating any further damage from occurring. Sensor also monitors temperature to detect freezing conditions and even high heat in case of a fire. Place the sensor directly on the floor or in a cabinet under or near water using appliances and fixtures.
- Checks for leaks every 4 seconds!
- Small size fit's in the palm of your hand.
- Calibrated to prevent false alarms. Works with both well or city water.
- Gold plated sensing probes for corrosion resistance
- Sensor floats and continues to alert for up to 24 hours.
- 2 x AA Alkaline batteries last up to 2 years
- Low Battery Alerts to remind you to change batteries
- LED indicator or Buzzer sounder variants
- Available in Black & White
- Power: 2xAA alkaline batteries
- Overall Size: 3" x 2.1" x 1.1"
- Weight: 0.24lbs w/ batteries installed
- Operating temperature: 14 deg F to 158 deg F
- Temperature report: +/- 2 deg C accuracy
- System Requirement: Any Z-Wave enabled network
- Water Heater
- Dish Washer
- Under sink cabinets
- Behind Refrigerators
- Near spigots / faucets
- Clothes Washer / Dryer
- Bath Tubs / Indoor Hot Tubs